Monday, January 5, 2009

Tell Me: Is This Funny?

Ok, if you know me you know that somtimes I am the only person who thinks something is funny. It happens a lot, in fact. So I want a reality check.

I made this lol celeb on ROFLrazzi last summer with their lol builder and it never went up. I happen to think it's damn good:

KAAAAAANSBUD

Instead, they've put up things like this, this, this, this, this, and this. None of which is funnier (or even as funny) as the lol celeb I made.

I'm not fishing for compliments. I know I think this is funny. But am I out of touch? Or is this truly not funny?

4 comments:

  1. It'not NOT funny, maybe just not mainstream enough for the ROFLrazzi gang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what you're saying is I'm too witty? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, not mainstream enough. I have no idea who that is, and I definitely don't get the joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Orson Wells, star of the classic film Citizen Kate, and the two quotes I'm referencing are this (one of the most famous movie quotes ever) and this.

    ReplyDelete