Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Movie Statistics

I picked five movies and brought them to my room to watch while I sit in bed feeling sorry for myself with this head cold. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to watch, so I decided I would Google each of them (each title in quotes) and the one with the most results would be the winner. I was surprised at the results:



  1. The Big Lebowski: about 1,820,000

  2. Good Night and Good Luck: about 1,400,000

  3. Wayne's World: about 994,000

  4. Blazing Saddles: about 913,000

  5. Star Trek First Contact: about 295,000


I'm convinced the only reason Wayne's World beat Blazing Saddles is beacuse it necessarily includes results for both Wayne's World and Wayne's World 2.

But, the internet does not lie, folks. The Big Lebowski it is. Probably followed by Good Night and Good Luck.

1 comment: