Saturday, January 16, 2010

MaBeGroMo: The End

I realize that it's half way through the month of January by now, but I would be remiss if I did not finish out my MaBeGroMo updates.

For the month of December, I did not trim my beard. It started like this, moved in this direction, and this was the final product:

Look at how manly that is! It's so manly that Hercules crapped right in his pants and had to put on a dress so all residual crapping due to the extreme manliness of this photo would just fall to the floor--because it was inevitable for months.

3 comments:

  1. I trimmed my beard the day I signed up for @mnbeardoff and have not since. It's an unruly mess and one that my wife is annoyed with. I hope there's a beard grading option for "ugly and gray!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The epitome of masculinity.

    Where's your blue ox?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome. Glad you joined in.

    ReplyDelete