Friday, December 18, 2009

A Young Santa

When Emily and I go to restaurants, children will often stare at me. My best guess is because they see me as a young Santa.

So, to fulfill my promise of a mid-month MaBeGroMo photo update (which is to say, this is 16 days of growth), I will let you be the judge. Young Santa:


But this picture is shadowy. It does not do real justice to the fullness of my beard. As a favor to you, I have highlighted where my beard ends and the shadow begins. I think you will be impressed:

2 comments:

  1. Lol - I even clicked on the picture to enlarge it and take a look myself. Truly impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I constantly rag on my BIL's crazy mass of a beard. It is pretty bushy and big and gpa calls it "the south end of a horse going north." Soo...I found this site and thought of my BIL and you. Not creeepy, I promise! www.biggerbetterbeards.org

    ReplyDelete