Friday, May 15, 2009

How Cotton Balls Are Made

Last weekend I went to Milwaukee to meet my girlfriend's parents and to see a Brewer's game. This meant my cat was by herself in my apartment all weekend--just her and her automatic feeder.

Apparently I had not closed the box of Q-tips tightly enough, because when I returned, there, on my floor, was a small collection of Q-tip middles. Next to the small collection was Triskit, gnawing on the cotton end of a Q-tip. She had eaten the cotton off approximately a dozen Q-tips.

She then crapped out a full cubic inch of cotton.

And that, my friends, is how cotton balls are made.

2 comments:

  1. You're growing up so fast!

    Seems like just yesterday you were posting stuff like this... http://heylookitsart.blogspot.com/2009/01/dating-post.html

    Anyway... glad you met someone nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does one get this automatic feeder?

    ReplyDelete