Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shut Up. I'm a Busy Man.

My college buddy Leif listed ten movies he hasn't seen but which he probably should have by now. (A note on Leif's list: the only movies on that list that I've seen are Citizen Kane and the Shawshank Redemption--and the Shawshank Redemption involved a lot of 10th grade making out, so that one only sort of counts.)

Now, because I judge others and feel (very rightly) that others judge me almost exclusively on taste in media, I shall share with you my list of movies I haven't seen that paint me as an uncultured cinema oaf.

1. The Indiana Jones movies
2. Mad Max
3. The Zombie genre
4. Some Like It Hot
5. Kill Bill (1 and 2)
6. Apocalypse Now
7. Annie Hall
8. The Terminator movies
9. The Pink Panther movies
10. Paul Blart: Mall Cop

4 comments:

  1. Shock and awe @ The Indiana Jones movies. Though I haven't seen the fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the fourth wasn't worth seeing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you really must experience that awesomeness that is Sean Connery in The Last Crusade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only movie on there that I think should be required is Apocalypse Now. Of course the rest are all great so you should watch them if the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete