Monday, March 23, 2009

My Taste in DVDs Part 2

A few days ago, I noted that my DVD collection tends to favor a specific genre. In that post I included a photo of my movies that were not either comedy or science fiction. It's a stack of about 20 DVDs. So, in that context, here are my science fiction DVDs:


That's over three feet of DVDs. And yes, you notice correctly: the complete Twilight Zone (five seasons) and the complete Star Trek: The Next Generation (seven seasons) are making the stack pretty tall. They are also making the stack quite awesome.

But that's not even the best part. I went ahead and stacked all my comedy DVDs. The stack is so tall that I could not stack them without help from Lovely Assistant Emily:


I took these photos a few days ago when I was pretty drunk. That means most of these stacks were toppled in a depressing/hilarious drunken way.

File this one under "stacks provide unique insights."

2 comments:

  1. Damn, maybe we need to hit up more happy hours. Apparently if you say your going to do something while drinking, it gets done. First Nerdscale and then stacking DVD's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how lovely that lovely assistant is.

    ReplyDelete