Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Once Again

I had a blog. It was a WordPress blog, much like this one, but it was more cleverly named: Punnedit.net.

That's right, I had my own domain. My friend Sam and I went in on it together. And by that I mean we wrote the blog together but he actually paid for the domain. After a while I bought it off him for a pack of Newcastle.

Recently I went back and found out Punnedit was gone. Gone! Not just the domain, but the entire website, all my posts, everything. I hadn't written on it as much as maybe I should have, so not much was lost. But still, all of not much is still everything.

So, I trust WordPress not to delete all my words. I can't get Punnedit on here because someone else has it (and hasn't written on it for two and a half years), so I have this name. No one remembers actual URLs any more, it's all links and tinyurl.com minilinks, so I put down the first thing I could think of. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment