Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Everyone is really upset about this Blog-o-gov thing. (That's his name right? It starts with "Blog"?) I'm not upset. I'm actually really happy he did this.

"This," of course, being try to sell a senate seat. This is astounding! I could not read a better novel if I paid $100 for it. I am so absolutely rivited by the sheer dumbness of this man!

What I love most is the total lack of effort or creativity. This is not exchanging power in government for untracable (unless you say it on your own telephone while you know you're being probed for other misdeeds) political favors, such as getting people fired for writing not-on-message articles about you in the hometown paper. No. This is "Will you give me half a million dollars?" Not half a million dollars in home repair, or a half a million dollar trip and stay in some exotic location, or even some bizarre painting. No. This is just straight cash. Ha!

So, yes, fume and decry all you want. Nothing actually happened. An idiot was caught being an idiot. And I choose to laugh at that.

Plus, I love any governor who can't form a sentance without an explative.

No comments:

Post a Comment