Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It Would Sound Horrible

Like many people, I love music. Specifically, the following instruments are my favorite of all time:

Xylophone

Banjo

Bass guitar

Mandolin

Electric organ

Cello

Love them though I do, these instruments should never be all in the same band. I mean, banjo/mandolin go well together (bluegrass), mandolin/cello wouldn't be so bad if you did it right, bass/xylophone/electric organ are all jazz staples.

This full grouping, however, would be known as a suckstet.

I guess that's all I have to say on the matter. What are your favorite instruments, and how poorly would they sound in this band?

3 comments:

  1. I like the accordion, washboards, jugs, keytar — basically everything you need for a zydeco band. If you combined ALL of these instruments, it would probably sound exactly the same (such is the nature of zydeco).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am, commenting my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I am partial to the kazoo.

    ReplyDelete