Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This Is Adulthood

I am feeling quite grown up this morning for the following reasons:

  • I got out of bed (not just woke up and turned over again and went back to sleep) fully an hour and a twenty minutes before I needed to
  • I have washed a few dishes... in the morning!
  • I am listening to Styx
  • I will be getting into work early to set up for a presentation instead of keeping everyone waiting for my fumbling with a projector
  • I am on my second cup of stimulant and I haven't even left for work
  • I have resisted the urge to play Sim City 4 instead of get to work early

3 comments:

  1. high fives! just don't be like that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot promise I will not listen to Styx all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrible news. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete